Date(s) - 04/10/2018 - 05/10/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Department of ECE, Sona college of technology was organized a Workshop for ECE students in the topic of “ PCB Design” during 04-10 – 2018 to 05-10 – 2018 in DSP Lab, ECE block.
The resource person of the workshop is, Prof. Devarajan Mathan,, an industrialist having more than 22 years of experience in PCB design.
The resource person demonstrated about the
- Design on inch Graph Sheet
- Circuit Design using Software
- Converting Circuit to PCB
- Design on Laminates
- Criteria and constraint setting Using Ultiboard
- Board Etching& Using for projects
- Complex Design & Power Ground Layer Details
- Using Proteus
- Industry Software Overview
- Job Opportunities Discussion
Students gained knowledge about the PCB design and making procedure for different circuits. Around 10 participants were participated in the webinar.