|CAMPUS||Year||COURSE FEES(USD)||LIVING AND OTHER EXPENSES|
- Travel expenses to USA and back are not included
- The above mentioned figures are approximate. Living expenses at both Sona College of Technology and Syracuse University campuses are approximate.
- Most international students work on-campus and earn a part of the living expenses during the second year - 20hrs/week - Anticipated earnings $6000 per annum.
- The fees are subject to change from year to year.
- *Living expenses vary from $8000 - $10000 and most Indian students live well within $8000.
Highly Cost Effective :
- Students admitted through twinning program pay a fee of $19725 only.
- Students spending both years at Syracuse University pay a fee of $37000.