|CAMPUS||Year||COURSE FEES||LIVING AND OTHER EXPENSES|
- Travel expenses to USA and back are not included
- The above mentioned figures are approximate. Living expenses at both Sona College of Technology and Syracuse University campuses are approximate.
- Most international students work on-campus and earn a part of the living expenses during the second year 20hrs/week ~6000$.
- The fees are subject to change from year to year.
- *Living expenses vary from $8000 - $10000 and most Indian students live well within $8000.
- Highly Cost Effective : A student admitted through twinning program pays $19100 only (Students spending both years at SU spend normally $37000), thus saving 50%.